Other Things to Consider Before Your Appointment
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing.
- Make sure you eat at least 2 hours before your treatment.
- Bring a list of medications, vitamins and supplements you are currently taking.
Contact Us:Hours: By appointment Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10am-1pm & 3pm-6pm (Lunch 1-3pm) Saturday & Sunday CLOSED Facials and Massage are available by appointment Monday-Sunday Please call ahead
New Patient Form
Please Download the Patient History Form, fill it out completely and bring it with you to your first appointment.
Smoking Intake Form
Fertility Intake Form
Massage Therapy Forms
Massage Client Form
Please Download this form, sign it and bring it with you to your first appointment.
We accept most insurance plans
Many health insurance plans now offer some coverage for acupuncture.
Please call our office and we will verify benefits with your insurance provider.
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Pfizer (plus the retirement plan)
- United Health Care PPO UMR
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI -most federal plans have some coverage and other out of state Blue Cross Blue Shield plans
- We accept Health Savings Accounts, Flex Fund Accounts and other similar accounts.
This is not a comprehensive list, please call us and we will verify your insurance benefits for you.
We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.
Medicare and Medicaid do not cover acupuncture. If you have a secondary plan to Medicare, you may have coverage from the secondary insurance.
If you would like us to verify your insurance please click on the button below and input your insurance information. We will contact you within 2-3 business days and let you know if you have coverage for acupuncture services.